LSAP Vendor Registration form

Any vendors for food and personal services are required to notify Alberta Health Services and complete the notification. Vendors can email me, fax me the notification 780-967-2060 or drop off the forms at the Onoway Community Health Services office located at 4919 Lac Ste. Anne trail. I can be contacted by phone at 780-967-6221 if anyone has any questions.

Water samples must be submitted for microbiological testing to ensure the water is potable and safe for human consumption.  Please contact me if you’d like to discuss further.

Thank you,

 Jennifer Fearnehough, BSc, BEH(AD), CPHI(C)
Executive Officer/Public Health Inspector
Environmental Public Health, Onoway


Alberta Health Services forms for vendors